Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A few 'real' looking GAPS meals

Whilst our family has fallen completely off the healthy bandwagon amidst moving stresses and the accompanying flu cycles, my sister HOF has been doing amazing things for herself with the GAPS diet. She started with the intro and is almost to full gaps at this point. It has been so instructive to get to watch her go through it first. And I am so proud of her for sticking with it!

Here are a few of her first 'real' looking meals coming off the early stages of the intro:

scrambled eggs, avocado, homemade breakfast sausage, sauerkraut

spaghetti squash with pesto

pot roast with butternut squash fries and green beans
Well those mobile picts didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped. Oh well. As for me and my house, we'll be starting back into full GAPS on Monday. I hope the transition isn't too rough for us but there will definitely be some serious sugar detoxing going on. I'm just going to enjoy all of that Easter deliciousness first...

1 comment:

  1. Aw, shucks! I'm really flattered you tried posting them... maybe someday I'll get a real camera :)

    ReplyDelete