Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby Blessing Luncheon


Well, this has taken me forever to post about. We had a really lovely baby blessing for the Boy...in June. Since I was still recovering from having the baby, we decided to have a mostly no-cook luncheon afterwards. I made a bunch of deviled eggs and a big spinach salad with feta, apple, toasted pecans and poppyseed dresing. V went to town at the charcuterie counter at Surfas and got a bunch of fun cheeses, some speck, some lardo and some pate for me. We had some baguettes sliced, Irish butter, grapes, and cherries, and Harry's Berries strawberries to round it out. I was happy that I thought of serving water bottles. It was simple and easier to manage since we weren't eating at the table. And we finished with banana cream pie. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! You are making me crave some good cheese right now!

    ReplyDelete