Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blue Cheese Pasta


Well, we're leaving town tomorrow morning for 2 weeks so this will be my last post for a while. This is a blog I've discovered recently. I've had a blast reading thru some of his stuff. I even liked watching some of his video recipes - particularly the crepes. I'm not usually a fan of the vlogs. 

Anyway, I actually had a chunk of blue cheese to use up after the Boy's blessing luncheon (I'll post on that later), so I decided to try out his blue cheese pasta recipe. 


It's simply blue cheese melted in cream. Then you add noodles. I thought it was fantastic! V was less thrilled but still liked it. The blue cheese flavor was really strong so I guess we could try a milder cheese if we do it again but it's pretty spendy to make so I'm not sure when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment