Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mint Honey Carrots


Well I probably haven't posted these yet cause they're so ridiculously easy. But I like them a lot and they're a quick side to throw on to any meal. Oh, and everything is 'to taste' so I guess it's not exactly a recipe but you get the idea.

Carrots
Butter
Honey
Mint

Peel and chop carrots or use baby carrots. Boil until desired doneness. I like mine a little firm. Drain, return to pan with heat off and add a good dollop of butter. Stir around until butter is melted on hot carrots. Add a drizzle of honey to taste. Stir in. Sprinkle with dried mint and serve.

1 comment:

  1. I do a little twist on the directions- I pour about 1/2 cup of the hot water in a mug. Then I add the butter and honey in with it. It melts well and then you pour it over the drained hot carrots. Sprinkle the mint. You're done.

    ReplyDelete