Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TJ's


I use Trader Joe's in a pinch. My oldest sister re-introduced me to Ezekiel bread when she was here to visit so I've actually been buying bread lately. It's been a nice change of pace for the fun-filled summer days but I don't expect it to last. The eggs I would normally buy at the farmer's market but we haven't made it there in a long while. I usually end up getting my organic onions at a grocery store. I don't have a good reason for it. The red peppers were a last minute dinner ingredient for chili, the cream was for a dinner party, and the grapes were for the Monkey who looooves grapes. Now that they're finally in season, I'm pretty much buying them every time I set food in a produce aisle. Which isn't really that often I guess. Oh, the fiji water. haha. Yeah, that was for Disneyland because they only let commercial water bottles in the door and it was the biggest bottle TJ's had.

No comments:

Post a Comment