Friday, May 28, 2010

New Co-ops

I am trying out a new csa this month. It's csacalifornia.org if you're in the area. Yesterday was my first pick up and I have to say I was impressed. The bag didn't look like a lot of food, but all spread out, I think it may actually last the week for us. We'll see. Top to bottom, we have green onions, angelos, zucchini, asparagus, brussel sprouts, strawberries, carrots, cucumbers, romaine lettuce, cherries, corn, grapefruit, broccoli, and tomatoes. Yum.

Also, my sister has been really happy with a csa in Sandy, UT if you're in that area. It's at Cy's Market. She picks it up once a week. I believe the quote was, "This is the first head of lettuce I've bought that I haven't had to pick a single wilted leaf off of!" A picture of her csa bag is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment